The Australian Reptile Park is excited to announce that we are accepting the NSW Government’s Discover Vouchers! As of Monday 15 March 2021, visitors will be able to use their $25 Discover Vouchers at the Australian Reptile Park for admission, experiences, annual passes and gift shop items when purchasing on-site. Please review our terms and conditions below and Contact Us if you have any further questions.
Discover Voucher Terms & Conditions:
- Only Discover NSW Vouchers can be used at the Australian Reptile Park. Not the Dine NSW Vouchers
- Discover NSW Vouchers can be used any day of the week (including public holidays)
- Vouchers can be used until 30 June 2021
- Customers can only redeem one voucher per day at a business. However, customers can combine their voucher with another person’s voucher towards the same transaction.
- Vouchers can only be used for items purchased at the front desk and gift shop. Items that can be purchased include:
- Admission tickets in person at reception
- Annual passes in person at reception
- Gift shop items (inclusive of roo food)
- Encounters, K2K tours, birthday parties, BTS tours purchased in person at reception
- Photo passes purchased in person at Reception
- Vouchers cannot be:
- used to purchase General Admission tickets/ Annual Passes online or over the phone
- redeemed for cash
- used for food/ kiosk purchases or purchases at the photobooth
- Customers can use vouchers if the total is under $25. However, neither the customer, nor the Australian Reptile Park will receive the leftover amount. Any balance of funds is forfeited.
- Refunds for in store purchases or tickets bought online will not be given upon customer change of mind or in the circumstance of customer forgetting they have the voucher.
- Customers who purchase their tickets online may not receive a refund upon arrival to the Park upon presentation of voucher.