- A photo experience consists of one animal for your group to hold* while your photo is being taken
- A 6 x 8” colour photo
* By NSW law, koalas cannot be held by visitors
What does it cost?
- $39.99 per photo experience with a single printed photo and unlimited digital downloads (for 30 days)!
- Reprints are available for $10 each
- For great value, get a Snappy Pass for $119.99 (saving $39.97)! Snappy Passes entitle you to four animal photo experiences and a printed photo of each animal.
Things to note:
- Photo sessions are held daily at set times (click here for times) with the last session around 2:30pm.
- Animals may be subject to change at any time, without notice
- The welfare of our animals is our top priority. Photo sessions may be cancelled or rescheduled at any time due to extreme weather conditions, animal temperament or other factors.
*Can I hold a koala in NSW?
Only trained and accredited zookeepers are allowed to hold a koala. It is illegal for members of the general public to hold koalas in New South Wales. However, a koala photo experience at the Australian Reptile Park can get you as close as possible to these cute marsupials! Under the guidance of an experienced zookeeper, you can get up close for a pat and smile for the camera so you can remember the experience for years to come.