Little Kids 2 Keeper is guaranteed to entertain and educate kids aged 7-12 years who are itching to experience a behind the scenes look at a day in the life of a zookeeper. This fully escorted workshop offers exclusive behind the scenes access that enables kids to explore the wonders of wildlife.
What’s included in the program?
- Kids will meet a keeper and gain insight into how they spend their day
- Meet koalas up close
- VIP viewing of the Elvis the crocodile show
- Reptile handling – snakes, lizards and tortoises
- Meet Hugo the tortoise in his enclosure
- Tawny frogmouth feeding
- Exclusive spider milking show
- Tasmanian devil enrichment
- Turtle feeding (warmer months only)
- Bush walk through Eric’s Nature Walk
What does it cost?
The Little Kids 2 Keeper experience is $90 per participant and includes:
- Entry to the Australian Reptile Park
- Behind the scenes, hands-on animal interaction from 12pm – 4pm
- Certificate of Completion
Professional photo opportunities will occur throughout the tour that will able to be purchased at the end of the tour. Costs are $29.99 for the first printed photograph and $10 for additional photos thereafter.
Things to note
- Little Kids 2 Keeper runs from 12pm – 4pm
- Suitable clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn on the day
- Our Little Kids 2 Keeper programs run throughout the school holidays and on the first Saturday of every month
- Each Little Kids 2 Keeper day has very limited numbers and is capped at 12 children per group, one group per day.
- A minimum of 6 participants must be booked for Little Kids 2 Keeper to go ahead. If there are less than 6 participants booked, Little Kids 2 Keeper may be postponed to a later date.
- Please inform Reception of any dietary requirements prior to the tour