Mini Kids 2 Keeper focuses on sensory play for children aged 3-6. This and is both fun and educational. Kids will meet reptiles and koalas up close, feed Australian birds and kangaroos and play with tortoises.
What’s included in the program?
- An hour and a half of hands-on animal encounters.
- Tailored to introduce toddlers to the wonders of wildlife.
- This hands-on animal experience is based on the five senses (hearing, vision, taste, touch and smell).
What does it cost?
The Mini Kids 2 Keeper experience is $50 (Online booking fees apply) per participant. A guardian MUST accompany the participating child and pay for an additional place for themselves. Costs include:
- Entry to the Australian Reptile Park
- Mini Kids 2 Keeper tour from 9.30am – 11.00am plus entry to the Park until 5pm
- Morning tea of banana bread and bottled water for both the participating child and accompanying adult.
Things to note
- Mini K2K commences at 9.30am sharp, but please be here 15mins early to sign in at Reception to ensure the group starts on time
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements prior to the tour
- Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are recommended. Enclosed shoes are required.
- Tour will go ahead rain or shine