Information for Inbound Tour Operators
The Australian Reptile Park is the premier animal attraction of the beautiful NSW Central Coast. With over 60 years of operation, it is one of the longest-running wildlife attractions in Australia.
Guests can admire Australia’s most iconic animals including koalas, kangaroos, crocodiles, platypus, quokkas, parrots, snakes and much more!
Some of the features that set this wildlife park apart from others include:
- 1 hour north of Sydney
- 1 hour south of Newcastle
- Only 3 minutes off the M1 Pacific Motorway
- En-route to Port Stephens, the Hunter Valley and Caves Beach
- Beautiful bushland setting
- Pat koalas and get a selfie
- Hand-feed free-roaming kangaroos
- Australia’s ONLY venomous snake and spider milking program
We offer competitive nett rates for Inbound Tour Operators (ITOs), as well as bulk rates, exclusive packages, international work experience and more.
To request our rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 4340 1022.
We are ready to welcome you back to the Australian Reptile Park!