Go behind the scenes at the Australian Reptile Park and get a taste of the daily life of a zookeeper – a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience!
This guided program will give an all-access pass and show you a glimpse into the amazing world of the Australian Reptile Park. With a maximum of 16 people, this intimate experience will be guided by some of our senior keepers.
Activities may include*:
- Learn correct handling skills and have the chance to hold animals such as snakes, lizards, frogs, alligators, birds and mammals
- Personalised tour of spider and snake venom rooms with a venom milking demonstration
- Animal feeding activities throughout the Australian Reptile Park
- Exclusive enclosure access whilst servicing and interacting with animals
- Creating animal enrichment items and giving them to the inhabitants of the Reptile Park
*Schedules, activities and animals are subject to change
What does it cost?
Adult Keeper for a Day is $200.00 per person and includes:
- Entry to the Australian Reptile Park
- Behind the scenes, hands-on animal interaction from 9am – 4pm
Professional photo opportunities will occur throughout the tour that will able to be purchased at the end of the tour. Costs are $29.99 for the first printed photograph and $10 for additional photos thereafter.
Things to note:
- Suitable clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn on the day
- You must be 18+ years to participate in Adult Keeper for a Day
- Each Adult Keeper for a Day has limited numbers and is capped at 16 people per group, one group per day.
- A minimum of 6 participants must be booked for Adult Keeper for a Day to go ahead. If there are less than 6 participants booked, the program may be postponed to a later date.