Exciting wildlife shows, loads of animal interaction and great
customer service is what this hands-on zoo is famous for!
- Meet Elvis, the crankiest crocodile in Australia
- Walk with Hugo, the giant 165kg Galapagos tortoise
- See reptiles up-close and meet loads of cuddly Aussie animals
- Professional photos with fury and scaly new friends
- Venomous snake and funnel web spider milkings
- New children’s reptilian adventure playground
- Kids 2 Keeper junior zoo keeping workshop for kids 3-18yrs
- Behind the Scenes and Devilish Encounter Tassie devil tours
- Hand feed friendly free-range kangaroos
- Great value for money - just $75 for a family of four!
- Free parking, on-site cafe and picnic area with free BBQ's
Open : 9am - 5pm 364 days a year (closed Christmas day)
Phone : (02) 4340 1022
Find us : Just off the M1/F3 Freeway (Gosford exit), follow the signs. Click here for directions